Compassion, Excellence & Trust
The Finest in Veterinary Care
We are dedicated to providing excellent care. Call us to learn more!
Our mission is to provide compassionate, competent veterinary care to our patients and clients, in an atmosphere of loving concern. We will treat your pet's like our own family members.
MODERN VETERINARY MEDICINE, OLD FASHIONED CONCERN
EXCELLENCE IS OUR GOAL.
PROUDLY CELEBRATING OVER 30 YEARS (1987-2017) OF VETERINARY MEDICINE EXCELLENCE!
26 YEARS OF ACCREDITATION BY THE AMERICAN ANIMAL HOSPITAL ASSOCIATION
Summit Boulevard Animal Hospital takes pride in offering the best veterinary care to our pet patients. We are a pet loving, family owned and operated animal hospital that has been going strong since 1987.
We invite you to visit our modern veterinary hospital prior to choosing a veterinary medical facility for your pet. We also invite you to read our reviews and find out why pet owners are driving from distant locations to come to our full service animal hospital.
Why should you consider selecting Summit Boulevard Animal Hospital for your pet?
- Accredited by the American Animal Hospital Association for 27 years.
- Experience: Our veterinarian has 40 years of practice experience in veterinary medicine and surgery.
- We use safe anesthetics and use the same quality anesthetic monitoring equipment used in human medicine for our pet patients.
- Laser Surgery = less pain, less bleeding for our pet patients.
- We routinely prescribe pain medications for pain control.
- Clean, odorless facility.
- In-house laboratory.
- Advanced modern medical equipment: CT scan, digital ultrasound, CO2 surgical laser, therapy laser, endoscopy, digital X-rays, digital dental X-rays, IV fluid pumps, and more.
- Compassionate, friendly, warm, and caring team members.
- Fully digital and green facility.
- Telemedicine with board-certified radiologists, cardiologists, oncologist and internists.
- Advanced Animal Reproductive Center and Frozen Semen Bank
- Pet grooming
- Boarding kennels
- Doggie day care
Call us at (561) 439-7900 to schedule your pet’s appointment today!