Laser Therapy for Companion Animals
State of the Art Medicine & Improved Patient care.
At Summit Boulevard Animal Hospital we provide Laser Therapy Solutions for Everyday Disorders.
We use Laser Therapy for the following disorders;
2. Degenerative joint and disc disease/back injury
3. Hip dysplasia
4. Skin disorders (eg. hot spots, interdigital dermatitis, lick granulomas)
5. Acute and chronic ear infections
6. Dental disease (eg. feline stomatitis)
7. Post-operative healing (eg. to treat incision pain, reduce inflammation, speeds healing)
8. Acute traumas (eg. Sprains or strains without ruptured ligaments)
9. Wound healing
10. Degloving injuries
11. Pain associated with aging