SKIN DISEASES (DERMATOLOGY)
Facial scaling and Crusting in a Sharpei mixed-bred dog.
Suspect: Pemphigus Foliaceous, an immune mediated skin disease. A skin biopsy confirmed diagnosis.
Facial pruritus in a Domestic Shorthair cat.
Suspect: Dermatophytosis. A fungal culture is a must for diagnosis.
Our Veterinarians have a special interst in skin diseases of dogs, cats, and exotic pets. At Summit Blvd. Animal Hospital, we diagnose and treat all kinds of skin diseases. We also provide specialized services in dermatology.
- Allergy testing
- Food allergy test
- Flea saliva allergy test
- Atopy-Inhalent allergy test
- Fungal culture
- Skin biopsy & skin histopathology services
- External parasites/mange mite treatment
- Topical medicated baths
- Topical parasiticide applications
- Diagnosis of Hepatocutaneous syndrome
- Primary Seborrhea
- Congenital skin diseases like Ichthyosis
- Immune mediated skin diseases
- Skin cancer